History of The Christmas Shop

The Christmas Shop has a long and cherished history. Begun in 1944, it endured on Cape Cod for over 70 years, with its current home here on the internet. The present owner, Ellen Freiler, is only the fourth person to own The Christmas Shop.

The article below first appeared in the Christian Science Monitor on December 8th, 1952.